Monday, September 14, 2009

VMA Fashion Hits and Misses

Well after my gushing over Amber Rose, my fierce doll has made a fashion misstep. To put it mildly she looks a mess. She appears to be trying too hard, and the animal print ALL OVER is just a hot stripper mess. Miss Rose there is a very fine line between Rebel Chic and too much. She needs to break up the pattern with something more single toned. Her counterpart ,Kanye, well looks equally bad. I do believe the Henny got to him long before he got to the awards. This is a sure MISS!!!

I've said it once and I'll say it again Cassie is coming on up in the fashion game. Homegirl was looking fierce and quite rebellious last night. Watch out RI-RI!!!! I love the way the shoes pop against the outfit and that hairstyle just sets it all off.

Is it okay for me to say that I don't really like this? Ok because I really don't like this, the designs on the shoulder is too much. The fabric looks cheap and she surely could have saved those earrings!! I have seen Keri look wayyyyyyy better  and I generally love her style. However, last night was kind of a bad night for Keri..sorry doll this just doesn't work.

Does Beyonce look like a mannequin to anyone? However, I do love the dress and the jewelry. I'm not a big fan of the extremely plain face she's been giving us lately but overall this is a good look. Everybody seemed to be trying out the deep cleavage last night.


Djimon looks very debonaire next to Ms. Kimora Lee. I love how he went classic instead of going for the all too familiar rock star that all the men are doing. The pink just highlights his dark complexion and I die for those shoes!!!

WTF?!?!?! You guys be the judge because I'm speechless!! No I could actually go on for days but I don't have time for that!! LOL!!


*All Photos courtesy of www.ConcreteLoop.com

No comments:

Post a Comment