Friday, September 11, 2009

Layering

Okay dolls today I want to give a little insight to layering. Layering comes in all shapes and forms. When I say this I mean you can layer clothing or jewelry. One thing you don't want to do is go overboard because it can come off as messy. Now I do believe in the fact that you can never layer too much jewelry.
When layering shirts for instance, my advice is to start with the more form fitting shirt first. You may want to try a cami or wife beater. Next you can go with a loose-fitting t-shirt or tank. My personal favorite is the racerback, eighties style tank. The pockets are loose and it falls off your shoulder often. Now you can go with a coat of any style or you can go "Rachel Zoe" and add a faux fur vest for drama. For a bit more flair you can go for a hippie chic headband or a nice cocktail ring. Jewelry is my favorite thing to layer. Sometimes I mix my costume jewelry with my real diamonds or I keep using old pieces until well NEVER!! These things give personality to your outfit and are just plain chic.

* This blog will be available on Lush 1986 TV for visuals and instructions :)

No comments:

Post a Comment