Friday, September 18, 2009

Hautelanta Fashion Week







Ok so I'm doing my fashion duties at Hautelanta Fashion Week, and as I promised I've got updates. It started off a little slow, but I do believe that was due to the rain last night. Backstage is super busy of full of great talent.  I really enjoyed the finale and the very beginning. To all my up and coming industry friends, its a great place to show off your skills. They let you put promo material in the gift bags. The venue was very lush and I loved it.There was also some choreographed entetainment that was haute!! The actual show was great and people should check out the rest. My BB was o the fritz sooo no interviews but I'm ready 2night though!!! Check out the pics...will be back 2morrow with more updates.

*All pics courtesy of http://www.lush1986.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment