Monday, September 14, 2009

I think its about that time!!!

Two of my favorite girls made some questionable fashion mistakes this past weekend. This is a clear cut example of too much of a good thing. A little sequin here or there and hey maybe a little animal print! These chicas are killing me with the "I just want to put it all on" concept. Ladies when you decide to go for something over the top, you want to downplay it with something normal. When I say normal, I mean you don't wear animal print all over. Instead you go with an animal print shoe, jacket, or even a handbag. These items can add a little spice to an otherwise bland outfit. Rihanna had me with the shades but from the neck down; its a mess. Oh wait...I like the shoes too. She should or her stylist should have chosen either the pants or the shirt but not both! She was already over the top with the shades and fly shoes. You know you have to add a little more since it's Rihanna but dang. Ladies and  Gents let this be a lesson, you can't even getaway with this in the bright lights. Maybe the words "Fashion Week" and "Award Show"  make people go a little crazy ( i.e Kanye )...ok ok I"m going to make that my last Kanye joke.

* Amber Rose pic courtesy of www.concreteloop.com and Rihanna pic courtesy of www.crabbieshollywood.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment