Friday, September 11, 2009

I DIE For Fashion this week!!!

* Okay Kerin-Rose is on it ladies and gents...See I love crazy sunglasses and this girl makes some funky glasses. These are available for pre-order on her website or about $ 350.00. Here Rihanna is rocking them to a degree that says " I don't give a PHUCK" what you say about me..I"m a Rockstar honey."
-Photo Courtesy of ????


* I know this is not totally new but I admire her for sticking with this look and making it hot. It takes a certain personality and overall swag to be able to pull this look off. Say what you want but fashion-wise she is on her game.
-Photo Courtesy of www.therundowntv.com

*I simply DIE..over Gwen Stefani's new collection. The way she designed everything to look so stylish yet easy to wear gives me chills. Anyone who knows me, knows that this look is right down my alley. I'm going to have to pay a little bit more attention to this line from now on. Her shoes are FAB as well.. Go L.A.M.B!!!
- Photo Courtesy of www.CoCoPerez.com

No comments:

Post a Comment