Monday, September 21, 2009

Key Investments for the Fall/Winter

Spiegal Platform Booties

Marc Fisher Keyon boots

 Christian Louboutin Peep Toe Bootie



Okay as you all know the cold months are approaching and I want to highlight some of my key essentials.  First you guys are going to need at least two signature coats. One classic trench or peacoat that dresses up any outfit. The thing that I like about coats is that they add character to an outfit. In the summer your outfit is forced to fend for itself. Trenches can look good with a wide leg pant and a dressy shirt. This is something I would definitely wear to a meeting or to an art gallery. The peacoat is still dressy but is kind near the dress down side. You can pair a peacoat with knee high boats without appearing too overdone.
Another essential would be boots of course!! They come in all shapes,forms , and fashions. You can go totally classic or really rock star and still be in trend. My favorites are the the fierce colored booties and the flat knee high boots. I would probably go in the direction of Jessica Simpson since she is the most comfortable shoe I have ever worn!
Scarves are still key so grab them in any color, texture, or size. This only adds to the ensemble as layering is key for this season. Layering is going to play a part in my next essential which is the relaxed cardigan. I called it this because they have no buttons and fit loose around the body. These are good for those relaxed days and even the more casual days.

*All pics courtesy of instyle.com/shopping

No comments:

Post a Comment