Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Rain..Rain..Go AWay!!

What's up Dolls....
Juicy Couture, Neiman Marcus.com

 Coach Rain Boot, coach.com

Lacoste Rain Boots, zappos.com

It has been raining like cats and dogs this past week or so. So I found it fitting to mention RainBoots....in my blog today. They are really cute and I suppose help you manage the weather. This is a fun shoe and I do not believe this should be worn in a professional setting. I'm on a college campus everyday, so I see these shoes a lot. There are high,medium, and even low versions. When I went shopping, I did see a very cute pair made by Lacoste and they were reasonably priced. Juicy Couture makes a more expensive yet stylish version. another style that I love is the Coach style. However, be careful because this can be a cliche' due to the fact that everyone buys this brand.  I would pair them with a skinnier jean because a bulky jean can look sloppy. So I encourage you to join in on the rain-boot trend because there are so many styles; you are bound to find something that suits you.

No comments:

Post a Comment