Monday, September 21, 2009

Don't you just loveeeeee an insanely large purse!

Kooba Laced Front Leather Hobo

I'm a stickler for larger purses. They carry a lot and add that drama that I love within my wardrobe. I enjoy purses that have braided detail, studs, and maybe funky colors. I believe it is key to get a very good material because for the average female purses are carried daily. You want to have something that will withstand your mayhem! Feel like material and make sure it is strong and resilient. Also try to take a look at the fall of the bag. When I say the fall, I mean the way it hangs on your shoulder. Pay attention to this when you are wearing a coat and a light t-shirt. You don't want anything uncomfortable on your shoulder all day. I like a lot of inside pockets to hold my randomness, and secure closers so my items are safe. Ladies just be aware a good purse is the key to a good day since we spend 99% of the time looking for our keys in them!

* Photo courtesy of instyle.om

No comments:

Post a Comment