Tuesday, August 4, 2009

What's New to the Scene


I wouldn't say that they are exactly new to the scene...in fact I'd call them an oldie but goodie! However, they've got a new approach to design that I'm loving. Incorporating everything from liquid leggings to candy colored jackets! They seem to have kept the same zest for the eighties but choose to put in certain colors and new textures. My personal favorite is the black liquid legging. I would be lying if I said I didn't own at least 3 pairs :) Their line encompasses a feeling of bad-assness ( if that's a word LoL!!). They are now developing more levels with the company. This is to include t-shirts, dresses, and denim. Shop this company @ http://www.memberonlystyle.com/
* Photo courtesy of Member's only website






No comments:

Post a Comment