Thursday, August 27, 2009

Keepin the Eighties Alive

Okay, I do believe in eighties wear! Some people play it out but if add the right elements your look will look effortlessly chic! I like to throw in little things like funky sunglasses, an oversized tee, and of course my leggings. Right now I'm sporting the heavy bangs and loads of bangles. Another thing I live by is extreme shoes because they add to an otherwise plan outfit! You may get a lot of stares but trust its because they wish they could be brave like you. The eighties was a time of adding personality now known as swagg to your outfits. So if you have certain fearlessness about your closet...work it out!!!!

* Minus the big hair....I HEart this OuTFiT..oh yeah and extreme makeup!!
**Photo courtesy of eightiesonline.com

No comments:

Post a Comment