Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Where can I BUY that ?!?!


I've got your shopping fix for today!!! For my stylistas or stylistos who love a little edge, these sunglasses might actually be for you. They are called the Love/Hate Convertible Chain Sunglasses and they are made by Kerin Rose. She is the new accessories designer who graced us with an update of this chic style. Her version is a little less costly and kind of guilt free right?!?!?! Anyway I love them and will be rocking them very shortly. You can buy them on http://www.a-morir.com/ for a cool little $ 250.00! Hey now that's cheap compared to the $850 the Chanel version is bidding for on eBay.

So support this up and coming designer and buy them puhleeze!!!!!!!! I'm not knocking Chanel but for us Reccesionistas out there..we have to watch our handbags.........

* Photo Courtesy of www.a-morir.com

No comments:

Post a Comment