Wednesday, August 26, 2009

In my shopping bags


On one of my many shopping excursions I picked up some good finds. My goal is to be a smart shopper but I did go overboard with the sunglasses this time :) I also found a sick pair of Adidas, that remind me of Kanye West. They are literally silver with bold white accents near the base. I got them for $20 in my secret location.  I would encourage my readers to go to Old Navy simply because they offer good sales. They are also good at providing you that basic T-shirt or simple shoe you need. Those items come in handy when you want to layer or just be comfortable. I am also a fan of TJMaxx and Plato's Closet because they offer me the thrill of the chase. There are various smart finds that will enlarge your closet. If you go to a Plato's in a larger city, you are bound to find some good pieces. Remember its all about shopping smart!
Later ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment