Tuesday, October 6, 2009

BET AWARD PRE-STYLE

I have a few clients going to the BET Awards this weekend; so I decided to give you guys some tips just in case you are in the building!!!
First off demure is def not the word for this season's award show. The main focus is color, extreme shoes, and (my personal favorite) the 80s. I am encouraging my clients to pursue award appropriate attire but at the same time give your look a little spice. If choose a classic silhouette, then make sure to go anywhere BUT the areas of black and grey!! I want to encourage my rock stars to embrace all hues of purple or shocking pinks and my dolls to go for bright blues or electric yellows. For my fellas, I would love to see you guys in Dee and Ricky Lego Accessories. Guys have the problem of blending in, so try a fly jacket, shoe, or random accessory! Here is some photographic evidence of what Lush Lady finds appealing.





* photos courtesy of maxazria.com//yahoo.com/images//deeandricky.com

No comments:

Post a Comment